As per the below plan we will start on your verification and exam process. Price can be differ as per their level and designation.
Dubai Health Authority, Ministry of Health, Health Authority-Abu Dhabi
– For initial processing:
– A recent photograph (passport size)
– Copy of your valid passport
– Your educational qualifications
– Your experience certificates
– Practice license or registration
– The Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
– A 2-year surgical logbook (for surgeons)
– A medical fitness test in case the applicant is aged 65 and above.
– After application is approved:
– An offer letter from your recruiting facility
– A malpractice insurance certificate from your recruiting facility
Yes. You should have 2-3 years of experience as per the title of your profession
You will have two options with different fees rates. It will take around 15-20 days
if you follow the fast track and if you follow the normal track, it will take 30-40
No, you can apply for the license from any country.
It is not compulsory but with a license you will have more job opportunities with
Being an educational consultancy, we do help those candidates who apply through
us to find jobs but getting selected solely depends on how you present yourself in